CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Graduations, Weddings, Vacations, Oh My!!!

After a month's hiatus from blogging, it is finally time to catch up with all the events in our lives! So here it goes:

At the end of April, I was able to attend my brother, Jeff's, graduation. It was nice to go back to the ol' BYU Cougars stomping grounds.

Me and the Graduate

Mid-May, Ryan and I flew out to Florida for some R&R at South Seas Resort in Captiva Island, FL. It was amazing!!! I had forgotten how much I love the beach. The weather was a bit rainy, but there was a day when it was clear enough for us to get sunburns :( Here are some pics from our vacation:

Much needed R&R
Loving the sand and sun
An approaching storm
More beach

On Memorial Day weekend, we went down to Naples, FL for my cousin's wedding. They had a beautiful ceremony right on the beach.

Wedding Ceremony

Celebration Time!

In the last weekend in May, Ryan flew out to UT for his sister, Sara's, high school graduation.

Ryan and Sara
Yea for a month of celebrations!!! :)

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

You guys are quite the travelers! Sounds like you've been having fun. I think you look so nice in that black dress.

Ann said...

I love the picture of you jumping! How cool! :)

Emily said...

wow..that's a lot of traveling. But congrats to all the graduates and newlyweds!

mylyn wood said...

i love the jumping one too! & your dress is fabulous!

Theresa said...

You sound like you have had the same kind of moth as us! :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

You guys are having way too much fun!!! (c: Florida looks fabulous!

Nicole said...

evelyn, you look fabulous. i love seeing your smiling face.

Melanni said...

Looks like you have been busy...having fun! Well, I have to echo everyone who said they love the jumping picture-very cool!