CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Accepted!!!

I am officially a new Lobo (translation: Going to grad school at University of New Mexico in August)! I got my acceptance letter in the mail and was surprised how thin the envelope was. Back in the day (am I really getting that old?), I remember the difference between acceptance/rejection letters was dependent on the size of the letter--the bigger the better. So for a brief moment as I was opening the letter from UNM, I was a tiny bit worried, but relieved with the results! I registered for classes today and I am anxiously awaiting the start of a new schoolyear. It has been a while since I set foot in a classroom setting, but I look forward to the learning aspect of it. Doesn't courses like Operations Management, Organizational Behavioral, and Ethics, Politics, Social and Legal Environment of Business sound like fun??? ;)

8 comments:

Melanni said...

Yay! Those classes sound SOOO exciting(0: (j/k) But I am sure you will enjoy learning new things.

Ann said...

wow! congrats!! :)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!

Theresa said...

Congratualtions! I hope you love UNM as much as I did!

Natalie said...

Congrats! You will do great. How long do you have to go until you get your masters?

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oooo...those DO sound like a barrel of fun! (c: But congratulations, that is awesome! Hopefully you will have some fun people in your classes, that is what really makes them fun!

Emily said...

Congrats! Actually, those classes remind me an awful lot like the ones we took at BYU. Lucky you're good at them. :-)

Fritters said...

congrats!