CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Sweetest (and Cutest) Little Things

I decided to try out a recipe I found on a blog from Bakerella called "Cupcake Bites" (http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/05/cupcake-bites-made-easy.html). They are essentially mini bite-size cupcakes with a candy coating. It was a surprisingly easy recipe and the results were so cute! I must admit, they were a little too sweet (probably because of the cake, frosting, and candy coating), but they are so cute, they are almost irresistible!

Here's the end results:


Ryan was nice enough to "model" the size of the mini cupcakes:

This is him devouring the little guy:

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Look at you being all domestic! I saw those too and wanted to try them but was too scared. You may have just given me motivation to try it out. We'll see...

Theresa said...

You are my inspiration! Can we hire you to cater our graduation party? :)

Melanni said...

Those did turn out cute! they're almost too pretty to eat!

Krista said...

nice! i've been making these for a while, and they are always a huge hit! yours look awesome!

Ann said...

Cute!! :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oooo...those look fantastic!!! I totally want to make those now...I'm totally into too much sugar...(c:

Natalie said...

They turned out so good! It was good seeing you last night it was a fun night.

Aubri said...

I found your blog on your facebook page. It was fun to see what you've been up to! Good job on the little cup cakes...so cute!

Emily said...

I saw those and wanted to try it out, but I thought they looked too difficult. Maybe I'll try it now that you say it's not that tough. They look way cute!

Lynn said...

omgosh! so cute! i'll have to make those someday.....

Nicole said...

evelyn chu!!!!! so good to see you! yor name is one of my favorites that i've considered for one of our twin girls. the problem? it doesn't go well with shiffler for a last name. great to see you!!!!!

Heidi said...

evelyn, i just found your blog linked on megan's and thought i'd say hello! i love the canvases you painted.. definitely inspired! and you're in albuquerque now! i hope you're enjoying it! my gparents live in alamogordo and we'll be going there in june.