CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Artist Block No More!

A few nights ago, I was finally able to get some inspiration for the 3 giant canvases. It turned out much different than what I had intended, but the overall idea is there. I have 3 additional (smaller) canvases to paint for the hallways, so hopefully the ideas will keep coming.
To complete the entranceway area, Ryan and I decided to bring some nature indoors. We bought some peace lilies that are stated to "cleanse the air while eliminating toxins and creating oxygen" (the selling point on the plant tag). Here is the completed entranceway.

5 comments:

Ann said...

Wow!! Beautiful!! :) I love it! Amazing job, Evelyn!

Fritters said...

oh evelyn!! It's beautiful! great job!!! And I love the lilies!

Rebecca said...

Way to go Evelyn! Did I know you were a painter?

mich said...

Wow! I love the shapes and how you spread it over the three canvases!

Melanni said...

These turned out fabulous and I love the entire entry way! Great job! Thank you and Ryan so much for all of your help the day we moved. You guys are fabulous. I'm glad I found your blog on facebook. If you email me your email address I can add you to mine! melanni.chunn@gmail.com.