CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloweentime

Last Friday, we had our friends, Tim and MyLyn, over to carve pumpkins. We got addicted to pumpkin carving from my cousin, Kin and his family, in SLC who always hosted an annual pumpkin carving party and we decided to take this tradition with us to New Mexico! Here are the results of our pumpkins:

Pumpkins: MyLyn, Tim, Evelyn, Ryan

My cat pumpkin wasn't completely done when everyone was finished, so I had to work on it for another 1/2hr or so:


Ryan and I decided to take our pumpkins outside to see the "full effect" at our first attempt in Halloween decorating (can't see the spider web across our front door):


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow. I am completely impressed. My jaw literally dropped when I saw these. You guys are amazing!

Fritters said...

Those pumpkins are awesome and I am so excited you have a blog!!!! Miss you too! At least now we can get a little bit caught up through blogging! Isn't it such a great way to KIT??

mich said...

BEeautiful! I wish I could see it in person!

Emily said...

Wow...I didn't know you had such great pumpkin carving skills! Very professional!

Evelyn said...

LOL--we cheated and used the pumpkin carving stencils :)