CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Say What?!?

So I'm a total slacker when it comes to blogging...but here's a quick update:


It's halfway through another semester packed with stats, econ, and tech. Oh the joys! Each class seems to have its own "language" and the phrase which best summarizes each class is: "say what?!?" Not so fun feeling after spending 2.5 hrs in class in complete and utter confusion. Too bad there isn't a Rosetta Stone kit for these classes to learn the language in 10 mins!



9 comments:

Ann said...

good luck! :)

Erica said...

You can do it, girl!

Rebecca said...

Good luck. I'm impressed with your continuing academic endeavors!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Keep it up, crazy woman!!! I'm jealous that you are motivated enough to even attempt this...(c: hehehe

mich said...

I was just thinking about you today! Hope things are going well other than crazy school!

Melanni said...

Yikes! I hope you're able to find some time relax and "turn your brain off" once in a while(0:

Emily said...

Oh man! I'm sure I couldn't do what you're doing right now! Way to go Ev! And keep up the great work!

Mariela said...

We need to get together again! Hope school is going well!

Natalie said...

You can do it! When are done?