CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cutting it off!

Thanks to my wonderful friend, MyLyn, I finally found a hair stylist here in ABQ! Since then, I had waited to get my hair cut each time we went up to Utah. So yesterday afternoon, I took the plunge and not only tried out a new hair salon, but also a new "do". I haven't had short hair since my last few years of college. I just let my hair stylist work her magic and--voila! Here's the results:

Before: About a month ago
After: The New "Do"

I wasn't expecting to go so short, but what's done is done and I think it will grow on me!

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute! I love it!

Josh and Dana Carpenter said...

Love it! You look awesome!

mich said...

I think its really flattering to your face!

Natalie said...

You look great. It is always scary to go short, it looks so good.

mckay said...

I love it! Very cute!

Ann said...

I think it's great! I love it! :)

Erica said...

Way to go, Ev! I love it!

mylyn wood said...

are you used to it yet? i love it!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oo-la-la! LOVE it! You look fantastic! I've been looking for a new hair stylist...(c: I'll have to get the info from ya!

Martinez-Gardner said...

Very cute!

Nicole said...

i love the new do!

Emily said...

Looks cute Ev! It does remind me of how you had your hair when we were roommates! :-)

Fritters said...

cute!! =)