CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A New Place, A New Posting!

Okay, now you know why I put a disclaimer at the end of my first post considering the fact that it has been over 10 months since I started this blog! I think that is another reason why I haven't really told people we have a blog. One of my friends who noticed that I had a blog mentioned that she checks my blog every now and then and wonders why there are no updates (sorry Emily!) and that I should just email her to let her know when I do have a new posting. So here's my second attempt at blogging:

After a summer of endless research and thesis revisions, Ryan graduated from the University of Utah! With the "grad school phase" of our life completed, we then headed off to New Mexico for our next phase in life full of firsts: first house, first career (for Ryan), first time in NM. We have been enjoying our time out here in NM and are busy getting everything situated.




3 comments:

Emily said...

Finally Ev! I've been waiting for forever! :-) What a great house. I am so jealous! One of these days,we'll have to come visit you. Will you and Ryan be in Utah for Christmas? Or Florida for Thanksgiving/any other holiday?

David and Jacquee said...

Yay. Good to see that you guys have a blog!

Fritters said...

Your house is beautifuL!!!Congratulations!